In 1981, Dr. Nicholas completed the Mozart fragments in E (K.494a) and E flat (K.370b and 371. Having immersed himself so completely in the style for so long, he was inspired to compose his own "Mozart" concerto, K.447a!
In 1997, Dr. Nicholas completely re-worked his earlier reconstructions of the Mozart fragments to incorporate the additional discoveries that had been made during those sixteen years. These works are also published by Birdalone Music.
Complete Set—Best Value!
- Includes Full Score, Parts, and Piano Reduction
- 45 pages
- A Word From the Composer, calligraphy, and layout by James Nicholas
- Solo Horn in E flat, Oboe I, Oboe II, Horn I in E flat, Horn II in E flat, Strings (220.127.116.11)
- Calligraphy and layout by James Nicholas
- 30 pages
- Includes part for Solo Horn in E flat
- Piano reduction, calligraphy, and layout by James Nicholas